Number of Available Positions
- Uphold DDW’s Mission Statement, Quality Policy, and Values and Beliefs.
- Perform work accurately and reliably according to established procedures.
- Proper work ethic including being at work when scheduled, arriving to work on time, and being ready to work at the start of the shift.
- Fully support and proactively participate in site safety, quality and environmental programs.
- Conscientiously prepare samples as selected by the Commercial / Technical teams (manufacturing, potting or bagging, labeling, recording) for timely dispatch to customers.
- Organise and prioritise work to meet customer demands.
- Closely follow formulations when preparing lab scale samples, to ensure that the formulation attributes are delivered.
- Work effectively with other departments such as commercial (feedback for timescale of sample dispatch), QC for testing of laboratory made samples and re-checks of old stock and production for sampling of material held in warehouse.
- Accurately record information relating to batches of raw materials used in lab made samples, batches of finished goods sent out and re-check results relating to all dispatched samples.
- Assemble required documentation for samples, including COA, tracking information, ensuring all samples despatched are labelled correctly and to the required standards.
- Assist in the Quality and S&I Departments as required.
- Any other tasks compatible with the job function
- A Level in Chemistry, Food Science or related science-based subject
- 3 Years industrial experience in food industry or lab environment
- A Level Maths
- Experience in manufacture of Natural Colours advantageous
- Lifting and moving of product packs
- May be required to drive FLT (training provided)